The Top of Town treasure map
The Top of Town is Bradford’s proud and growing independent quarter, and it contains some of the city’s best independent businesses – if you know where to look.
It includes North Parade, which has been shortlisted for multiple years running in the Great British High Street Awards.
But it also has plenty of other superb indies that only the shrewdest of Bradfordians will know all about.
If you’re one of those knowledgable people, we want your helping putting together a guide to the best indies at the top of town.
Take a look at the map below, which is a growing guide to cafes, restaurants, bars, shops and stalls around the Top of Town.
If you see a business you think is missing, email us with your recommendations.
Everyone who suggests a business will be put into a draw to win a prize at the end of the month.
All the Top of Town Treasure discovered so far
- The Craft Market – Handmade art and gifts
- Smorgasbord – Coffee house
- The Red Room – Cafe
- Little Tea House – Speciality tea stall
- Roswitha’s Deli – Continental deli
- J Hutchinson – Butchers
- The Sparrow – Continental bier cafe
- The Beer House – Relaxed pub with food
- Forks Cafe – cafe and social enterprise
- Bradford Camera Exchange – Camera, accessories and print shop with vintage and modern gear
- Fountains Cafe – Cosy cafe
- I Wear Opticians – Optician
- Mama Mia – Italian restaurant
- The Record Cafe – Records, ale and ham
- Bradford Brewery – Brewery and pub
- Discovery Record Store – Record shop
- Assembly – Co-working space
- Peacock Bar – Bar and Indian street food
- Rum-shack-a-lack – Bar and diner
This map will come in VERY handy during the Top of Town’s Creative Streets festival.