By now you should have heard about the brilliant Creative Streets festival livening up Bradford’s Top of Town. It includes indoor woodlands, pirates, lantern parades, treasure hunts, live music, cycling and more.
To celebrate, we’ve spoken to some of Bradford’s best independent businesses around the Top of Town, and they’re offering some special rewards during the festival for Oi Card members.
The Creative Streets rewards
- The Craft Market – 50% off handmade jewellery and gifts by selected artists on event days
- Smorgasbord cafe – 20% off between 4pm and 5pm on event days
- The Little Tea House – 10% off on event days
- Red Room Coffee House – Soup and any cold sandwich/baguette for £2.95, any hot drink with homemade scone, butter and jam for £2.50 on event days, plus free entry into a prize draw
- Roswitha’s Deli – 10% off orders over £10
- J Hutchinson Butchers – just ask what the reward is at the counter each day
On top of all this, you can get preferential prices and rewards all year round at places like Bradford Brewery, Alibi in Sunbridgewells, the Beer House on North Parade, Woods Brownie Co, MyLahore and many more places all over Bradford district.
All you need to do is flash your Oi Card when you visit.
Not got a card?
It’s really quick and easy to get one. It lasts for a whole year, you can use it at loads of businesses around Bradford.
Don’t see any businesses you like?
No problem. Just let us know what kind of indies you want to be rewarded for visiting, and we’ll invite them to join the card, no matter where you live.
Creative Streets dates
These are the dates when you can get the special Top of Town rewards above, but do check the Oi Card site to see all the other rewards you can get all year round.
March: 11th, 18th, 23rd, 28th, 30th
April: 1st, 6th, 7th, 8th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th,15th, 30th
In the meantime, if you haven’t got one yet, get your Oi Card online now while there’s still time for it to be delivered.